We attended to the official new Hyundai i30 event and party.
After meeting at the 2011 Frankfurt International Motor Show, last Thursday we attend the official event debut at the AutoFima Hyundai’s dealer and this Saturday also attend the official “fiesta” of the new Hyundai i30 at “Gold Disco”, where we could see and photograph it very closely.
Pulse aquí para ver la versión en Español de este evento.
Originally launched in 2007, the first generation of the Hyundai i30 – company’s first car launched with the ‘i’ prefix, introducing a new nomenclature and heralding a new era for Hyundai in Europe – has gone through two facelifts before arriving in its all-new form here on the Frankfurt Motor Show stage. The redesigned C-segment hatchback features new look incluiding Hyundai’s Fluidic Design. The Korean automaker expects the new-generation i30 to build on the remarkable success of the original model.
The modern design language shared by the rest of the family it’s offered in CW (available in this fall) or five door versions. The 2012 i30 is available with a choice between two petrol engines (1.4 MPi and 1.6 GDi with 100 and 140 hp) and three diesel CRDi engines (1.4 and two 1.6 with 90, 110 and 128 hp) combinated with a six speed manual gearbox (the most powerful engines may be associated with a 6-speed automatic gearbox also).
On the plus side, the i30 doesn’t do much else wrong. The ride is comfortable, the cabin is spacious for tall passengers, the boot is big enough for their bags and the handling is good – although not exactly thrilling. The major controls are arranged in an attractive and easy-to-use layout which emphasises the space of the interior. A thick-rimmed two-spoke steering wheel and Hyundai signature ‘supervision’ instrument cluster provide clear and precise graphics. The new i30 will be available with automatically controlled dual air conditioning, plus electric folding door mirrors with integrated side repeaters. Steering wheel-mounted audio controls allow drivers to keep their hands on the steering wheel at all times, AUX, iPod and USB connections with MP3 compatibility for the radio/CD player, Electronic Stability Program.
Other new features available are HID Headlights, automatic emergency brake, leather seats (not available in Spain), knee driver airbag, include Autolightcontrol, projection headlamps, LED high mounted stop lamp and front LED headlights, Flex Steer system (provides three different steering modes for different driving environments, Normal, Comfort and Sport), 7″ touchscreen navigation system with rear camera, Bluetooth hands-free with voice recognition. For Spain, the Hyundai i30 offered in five ranges, Base, City, Techno, Style and Style S (only available with 1.6 CRDi 128 hp with automatic gearbox).
- ABS + EBD.
- ESP + TCS.
- Six airbags.
- ISOFIX system.
- Fog lights with LED daylight.
- Steering wheel.
- Air Conditioning.
- Folding rear seat.
- Trip Computer.
- Electric Front Windows.
- Radio CD with MP3
- Adjustable steering wheel.
- Driver seat: individual type adjustable height.
- Painted front and rear bumpers.
- Body Coloured Door Handles.
- Electrically and Heat Adjustable Door Mirrors.
- USB-iPod connection.
- Painted exterior mirrors.
- Central Locking.
- Smoker Kit.
- Steering wheel with tilt adjustement, telescopic adjustment and audio/trip controls..
- Spare tire Space Saver.
- Height-adjustable driver seat.
- Automatic air conditioning with two climate control zone.
- Cruise Control.
- Mirrors Turn Signal.
- Heated side mirrors
- Electric Rear Windows.
- Leather Steering Wheel.
- Reading lights.
- Glasses holder.
- Flex-steering (provides three steering wheel modes).
- 16″ inch Alloy Wheels (15 inches in the GDi version).
- Rear center armrest.
- Style black leather/cloth.
- Electric folding mirrors.
- Trunk net.
- Front and Rear Electric Windows “One Touch”.
- Style S
- 17″ inch Alloy Wheels.
- Heated Front Seats.
- Rear Parking System.
- 7″ inch LCD touch screen with AM/FM/CD/MP3.
- Voice Control.
- Rear Parking Camera.
- Knee airbag.
Price List (not include 2.000€ discount). “Sky” means Panoramic Sunroof.
- 1.4i 16v 100 CV Base 15.590 €.
- 1.4i 16v 100 CV City 16.490 €.
- 1.4i 16v 100 CV Tecno 18.290 €.
- 1.4i 16v 100 CV Tecno Sky 19.040 €.
- 1.6 GDi 135 CV Tecno BlueDrive 19.190 €.
- 1.6 GDi 135 CV Tecno BlueDrive Sky 19.940 €.
- 1.6 GDi 135 CV Style BlueDrive 19.990 €.
- 1.6 GDi 135 CV Style BlueDrive Sky 20.740 €.
- 1.4 CRDi 90 CV City 17.990 €.
- 1.4 CRDi 90 CV Tecno 19.390 €.
- 1.4 CRDi 90 CV Tecno Sky 20.140 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 110 CV City 18.890 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 110 CV Tecno 20.290 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 110 CV Tecno Sky 21.440 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 110 CV Tecno Aut. 22.390 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 110 CV Tecno Aut. Sky 23.140 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 128 CV Style 21.890 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 128 CV Style Sky 22.640 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 128 CV Style Aut. 23.990 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 128 CV Style Aut. Sky 24.740 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 128 CV Style S 24.490 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 128 CV Style S Sky 25.240 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 128 CV Style S Aut. 25.590 €.
- 1.6 CRDi 128 CV Style S Aut. Sky 26.340 €.