What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website. As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as Comcast or Rogers Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Giveaway Winners have 48 hours to respond to our e-mail letting them know they’ve won. If we did not hear a response within 72 hours, we will re-draw. We will never email via Facebook
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on The Korean Car Blog are not intended for anyone under the age of 18;
- All giveaway winners need to be US based unless otherwise noted. Most giveaways will be open to US and Canada residents and will be noted on the giveaway if so;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on The Korean Car Blog are not open to individuals who reside in a country embargoed by the United States;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on The Korean Car Blog are not to promote any of the following product categories: gambling, tobacco, firearms, prescription drugs, or gasoline;
- The prize(s) or any part of the prize will never include alcohol, tobacco, dairy, firearms, or prescription drugs;
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on The Korean Car Blog will never be sweepstakes that conditions entry upon the purchase of a product, completion of a lengthy task, or other form of consideration.
- We acknowledge a complete release of Facebook and Twitter by each entrant or participant.
- The promotions or giveaways we offer on The Korean Car Blog are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
- The giveaways we offer on The Korean Car Blog will come from our website and not from our Facebook page.
- The Korean Car Blog has the RIGHT to refuse the giveaway to the winner. Prizes should not be sold or traded, if we find this to be true, giveaway will be revoked and we will have a re-draw
- Winner can only win ONCE per 30 days on any giveaway at The Korean Car Blog. After the 30 days are up, winner can start entering giveaways again.
The Korean Car Blog Staff