Hyundai today announced the addition of a new, rugged 2022 Santa Fe XRT trim with a bold, new look for enthusiasts.
The Santa Fe XRT offers new exterior styling attributes distinct from standard Santa Fe models, including XRT-exclusive wheels and special dark exterior elements. The Santa Fe XRT trim builds upon the Santa Fe SEL with Convenience package and is available on internal combustion models with or without Hyundai’s exclusive HTRAC® AWD. The Santa Fe XRT FWD is $32,300, and the XRT AWD is $34,000; both are beginning to arrive at dealerships now.
2022 Santa Fe XRT
(Includes Internal-combustion model SEL + Convenience Package)
- Front and rear black lower bumper fascia molding
- Dark silver front and rear skid plates
- XRT-exclusive black door side moldings
- XRT-exclusive side steps
- XRT-exclusive 18-inch dark alloy wheels
- Matte-black grille
- Black mirror covers
- Black roof side rails and cross rails