Earlier this week we shared the first images and leaked information of the 2022 Kia Telluride thanks to our friend and follower @Alex. Today we have new pictures as well as a video of the 2022 Nightfall Edition.
Kia America’s popular Telluride rolls into the 2022 model year with minor enhancements and the addition of Kia’s new brand image.
- All trims of 2022 Telluride feature revised Kia badging.
- The Nightfall edition has redesigned emblems and wheel caps.
- The LX has a Gloss Black front grille with Chrome trim. S, EX and SX have the Gloss Black front Grille with Sating Chrome trim.
- The 10,25-inch TFT touch screen display with three-way split-screen functionality is now standard on all trims. All Trims now have standard navigation.
Video of 2022 Telluride by Did I Fix That?
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control and rear automatic temperature control are now standard on all trims.
- Navigation base Smart Cruise Control-Curve (NSCC-C) and Highway Driving Assist (HDA) are now standard across the board.
- The S trims now comes standard with a wireless phone charger.