Earlier this week we shared the first images and leaked information of the 2022 Kia Telluride thanks to our friend and follower @Alex. Today we have new pictures as well as a video of the 2022 Nightfall Edition.
Kia America’s popular Telluride rolls into the 2022 model year with minor enhancements and the addition of Kia’s new brand image.
- All trims of 2022 Telluride feature revised Kia badging.
- The Nightfall edition has redesigned emblems and wheel caps.
- The LX has a Gloss Black front grille with Chrome trim. S, EX and SX have the Gloss Black front Grille with Sating Chrome trim.
- The 10,25-inch TFT touch screen display with three-way split-screen functionality is now standard on all trims. All Trims now have standard navigation.
Video of 2022 Telluride by Did I Fix That?
- Dual-zone automatic temperature control and rear automatic temperature control are now standard on all trims.
- Navigation base Smart Cruise Control-Curve (NSCC-C) and Highway Driving Assist (HDA) are now standard across the board.
- The S trims now comes standard with a wireless phone charger.
I’m surprised they still haven’t updated the SX Prestige to the digital dash as seen in the Palisade. I would think such a competitive vehicle as the Telluride deserves the best Kia has to offer
This is an example of where the new Kia badge looks worse on the vehicle than the old badge…