Hyundai Motors Germany gave a small peek of the i30 N model at a Hyundai Meet
[ads id=”0″ style=”float:left;padding:6px;”]The Cars and Friends meet organized by the Korean Devils Thüringen, took place near the Schleizer dreieck racetrack and since Hyundai Motor Deutschland (Hyundai motor germany) is supporting the german Hyundai fan base, they managed to show the i30 N performance to all the fans who visited the event.
We visited the meet and want to show you some photos and videos of the car and the meet.
The car was still hidden under his prototype camouflage, but there were some interestings parts being revealed.
Here is the i30 N Prototype (not the final) trim:
- 1998ccm² Turbo engine
- 202kw / 275 hp
- 6-speed manual transmission
Standard equipment (Safety)
- N-performance brake
- PDC front/back and rearview camera
- adaptive performance suspension
- electronical/mechanical differential
- Full LED lights with high-beam-assistant and lightsensor
- lane assistant
- city-emergency brake assistant
- dual variable valve-exhaust
- rearspoiler with integrated trianlge brakelight
- N Performance frontspoiler
- 8,0 x 19″ with 235/35R19 wheels
- N-performance seats
We have gathered a small compilation of driving action for you.
The sound of the car is more than appealing!
The car was running several rounds on the racetrack and our first impression was very good. It toked very fast corners and seems to have a more than decent acceleration on the straight parts. Overall we need to say that everyone was impressed by its performance and what to say about the exhaust sound. We cant wait for the 13th July when it will be revealed.
Hyundai Germany told us the price for the N model will be highly competitive against other hatchbacks in this performance region (Focus RS, GTI etc.)