Hyundai UK announces the prices for the new medium crossover wagon car market, the new i40 CW. Starting at £18,395 ($30,340 or €21,100) the Hyundai i40 CW Active includes a GDi 1.6-liter engine with 135PS and complete features.
In comparison with other models, like the Peugeot 508 SW (starts from £19,175 for the 1.6i 120PS model), or Volkswagen Passat Estate from £20,180 with the 1.4-liter TSi engine. The Hyundai i40 CW will be available in British showrooms this September followed shortly after by the sedan model, which was unveiled at the Barcelona International Motor Show in May.
The i40 CW is offered in three trim levels “Active”, “Style” and “Premium” and with a choice of four engines including a 1.6-liter GDi petrol with 135HP, a 1.7-liter CRDi diesel with 115HP or 136HP, and a 2.0-liter gasoline direct injection (GDi) delivering 177HP. Hyundai offer with 1.6 GDi and 1.7 CRDi the Blue Drive package.
Standard features on the Active model includes:
- 16″ Alloy wheels
- Bluetooth® connectivity with voice recognition
- Electric heated door mirrors
- Electric front and rear windows
- Electric parking brake with automatic hold function
- Halogen headlights with static cornering lights and LED daytime running lights
- Automatic headlights
- Front fog lights
- Steering wheel audio controls
- Blue Drive package – Intelligent Stop & Go (ISG), low rolling resistance tyres.
The Style range benefits from touch screen satellite navigation with rear view camera, front and rear parking sensors, cruise control and dual zone climate control.
- 17″ Alloy wheels
- Touchscreen satellite navigation with rear view parking camera, parking guidance system
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Dual zone climate control
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Electric folding door mirrors
Style 1.7 CRDi 136HP Blue Drive – £22,295 on the road
- Blue Drive package – 16″ alloy wheels, Intelligent Stop & Go (ISG ), low rolling resistance tyres.
The top-of-the-range Premium models add leather upholstery, a panoramic sunroof, keyless entry and the firm’s so-called supervision instrument cluster with LCD color display, plus the option of the Lane Departure Warning and Smart Parking Assist, heated leather steering wheel and ventilated front seats.
- 18″ Alloy wheels
- Leather upholstery
- Panoramic sunroof (electric tilt and slide)
- Keyless entry with engine start/stop button
- Supervision instrument cluster with LCD colour display
- Driver’s seat with memory function (2 settings)
- Front passenger’s seat with electric adjustment and lumbar support
- Heated front seats
- Glove compartment with cooling function
- Interior rear cabin light