Hyundai is almost ready to sell you the new 2012 Azera. Before it does that, however, it needs your help. Hyundai has posted a link that leads you to a configurator for the 2012 Azera, and there is a survey posted at the end. The configurator will give you a good idea of how much the Azera will end up costing, as well as what color choices will be made available.
I built my own 2012 Hyundai Azera, and think it looks fine in Porcelain White Pearl with a Chestnut Brown leather interior, and you?. Checking the box for the Premium Package ($4,000), our prototype Azera would cost us around $37,000. The Premium Package includes:
- 19-inch Alloy Wheels & Tires(P245/40VR).
- Panoramic Sunroof.
- HID Xenon Headlights.
- Power Rear Sunshade.
- Manual Side Window Sunshades.
- Infinity Premium Speakers with Subwoofer and External Amplifier.
- Power Adjustable Tilt & Telescopic Steering Column.
- Integrated Memory System: Power Driver’s Seat, Exterior Mirrors, and Steering Column.
- Driver’s Seat Cushion Extension.
- Ventilated Front Seats.
- Parking Assistance Sensors.
- Interior Ambient LED Lighting.
Check out the configurator for yourself (click here), and be sure to answer the survey at the end. Maybe your decisions will help dictate what type of car we see when the Azera is revealed at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show.