First official render of the 2013 Kia Forte Sedan?

by Dec 14, 2011All News, Kia, Spy Shots6 comments

Is this the first official render of the 2013 Kia Forte sedan? We will see in the Detroit Autoshow in a few weeks?. We can spend all day making questions, but according to korean forums this image previews Kia’s next-generation C-segment sedan.

Designed by Peter Schreyer, the new sedan could be include the new GDi engines (1.6 and 2.0 GDi with 140 and 170 hp, respectively, for the US-market). In our dreams, we imagine 1.6 T-GDi with 200 hp as a sport version in the future, but if Kia decides to include that engine, the next-gen Forte Koup has all the numbers. Stay tuned!

Written by Jose Antonio López

Passionated about Korean cars from Hyundai, Kia & Genesis. Photographer. I love being in nature, hiking. Tech lover.

6 Comments

1. Robert Cena

Well, this car is very nice. it has good and excellent features, it’s design is awesome that can attract the car lover.It not only deliver high performance than any other car but also seats of this car is so adjustable that can provide comfort and safety to car driver, surely those who drive this car will have good experience of driving.I am eagerly waiting for this car to come in market.
    Park Model RV

2. Robert Cena

Park Model RV

3. Anonymous

Well, this car is very nice. it has good and excellent features, it’s design is awesome that can attract the car lover.It not only deliver high performance than any other car but also seats of this car is so adjustable that can provide comfort and safety to car driver, surely those who drive this car will have good experience of driving. I like the technology which is adopted in this car. I am eagerly waiting for this car to come in market.
    Used Fifth Wheel

4. harish_cena1234

Used Fifth Wheel

5. harish warne

Well, this car is very nice. it has good and excellent features, it’s design is awesome that can attract the car lover.seats of this car is so adjustable that can provide comfort and safety to driver. it not only deliver good performance but also it gives better results too. it has stunning and stylish looks. I am sure those who drive this car will get good experience of driving. I like this technology which is adopted in this car very much. I am eagerly waiting for this car to come in market.
    Bike Helmets and Accessories

6. harish warne

Bike Helmets and Accessories

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Bitacoras.com - Información Bitacoras.com... Valora en Bitacoras.com: Is this the first official render of the 2013 Kia Forte sedan? We will see…
  2. First Look on 2013 Kia Forte in Sketch | Motorcycle and Car News - [...] official word from Kia, but Korean online car source mentioned that the debut for the 2013 Kia Forte much…

Submit a Comment