After the New York Auto Show was canceled, Hyundai will present the North American reveal of the all-new 2022 Elantra N on Aug. 19 at 9:45 a.m. PDT through an online event.
With the introduction of the new member of the N family, Hyundai rounds out its N brand line-up of ‘Everyday Sports Cars.’ The new N is a high-performance variant of the new Elantra, adding strong, dynamic driving capabilities and aggressive design elements above the standard model. Hyundai’s N brand details more than 40 specialized N elements applied to the N Sedan, tuned precisely to enhance driving performance.
- Debut takes place on Aug. 19, at 12:45 p.m. Eastern Time
- All-new Elantra N Delivers the Highest Level of N Brand Performance Today
- Elantra N Synthesizes New Amalgam of Racetrack Performance and Daily Practicality
- 2.0-liter Turbocharged, “Flat Power” Tuned Engine Delivers 276 HP/289 lb.-ft. Torque
- Available High Performance Eight-speed Wet, Dual-Clutch Transmission