(November 12) Updated with new information, images and video of the official debut. 2.0 Turbo with 275 hp and 3.8 GDi V6 with 350 hp.
(November 11) Updated with new photos at the Yeongam Circuit.
Well, one day after Hyundai published the first official photos of the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, here we share with you a lot of photos caught in the wild of the korean’s automaker RWD sport car. According to the source, this version are the 3.8 GT. Hit the jump and see all the photos! 🙂(more…)
(November 7) Updated again with new exterior images and information.
Thanks to our friend Pure Adrenalin (gencoupe), we have some new information about the new specs and features (this not a confirmed information, but comes from a very reliable source).
1. Catalunya Copper (think Coupe prototype) exterior paint; others see name and/or slight color changes, as well.
2. Tilt & Telescopic (finally!) steering wheel.
3. Interior color changes (Brown -> Tan; think more red than before; and new grey inserts).
4. All AT versions going to the 8-speed automatic unit.
5. 2.0T will see 260 hp (regular) and 275 hp (premium), preliminary figures. 3.8 V6 will see 340 hp (regular) and 348 hp (premium), again preliminary figures. With a slight MPG bump of +1.
6. Two-stage ESC.
(November 6) Update with new exterior images.
(November 4) Update with new interior and exterior images.
Finally the new 2012 Genesis Coupe has been caught w/o any camouflage and we have it here for your delight, enjoy some of this cellphone pictures. How do you find the new facelift Genny, do you like it or not? let us know on the comments below.
¿Naranja o blanco? ¿Difícil elección no? Bueno, en The Korean Car Blog hemos decidido probar ambos Veloster (versión española y americana), en su versión de acceso y mostraros nuestras impresiones para ayudar a los posibles futuros compradores, también en cuando al color a elegir. Esperamos que les guste.
A surprise on the Death Valley roads, courtesy of a reader from AlVolante.it caught a new mid-size MPV developed by Hyundai. According to current models of Korean symbols, this van could be called i55 and should be officially presented at the Los Angeles AutoShow, scheduled for 18 to 27 November 2011 (or at most in Detroit in January). (more…)