Gallery: 2013 Kia Sorento facelift (Korean spec)

by Jul 17, 2012All News, Kia8 comments

Courtesy of RPM9.com, today we can see a complete picture gallery of the refreshed 2013 Kia Sorento. Kia’s designer have created new headlamps with LED positioning lights, a new tailgate with LED rear combination lamps, new bumpers (front and rear) with vertical-axis fog lights and a larger area of body-color surface, and an expanded choice of wheels to include larger diameter (19-inch) alloys – depending on market.

Inside the five- or seven-seater cabin, there are more soft-touch surfaces plus a new LCD instrument cluster, new center stack with 7-inch display screen, and a new console featuring a straight-gate selector with a leather-booted lever on automatic transmission models – reinforcing the vehicle’s more luxurious character. In South Korea the refreshed Sorento continues using the aluminum diesel “R-Engine” engines with 2.0 and 2.2-liter with 150 and 200 hp, respectively.

[miniflickr photoset_id=72157630625263782&sortby=date-posted-asc&per_page=38]

Written by Jose Antonio López

Passionated about Korean cars from Hyundai, Kia & Genesis. Photographer. I love being in nature, hiking. Tech lover.

8 Comments

1. Aphrahman

Oh, nice car. I like this one because unique model and brand.

2. Aphrahman

Oh, nice car. I like this one because unique model and brand.

3. ULRICH LOUW

nice suv,very superb.please kia dealers let the new sorento 2013 come to south africa before December 2012.I bet you i”ll buy one. ULRICH LOUW

4. ULRICH LOUW

5. OC man

Very nice. Can’t wait to see and drive one. I like the fact that kia is not resting and continuing to improve their vehicles. This might be my first kia purchase. Hopefully, the rearward visibility isn’t impeded or they introduce the side view camera like the new honda accords have. Looks good though.

6. OC man

7. miloopa

nice, i have a question: how turn on up light in fog?

8. miloopa

nice, i have a question: how turn on up light in fog?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Bitacoras.com - Información Bitacoras.com... Valora en Bitacoras.com: Courtesy of RPM9.com, today we can see a complete picture gallery of the refreshed 2013…

Submit a Comment