Hyundai released their Global november sales with an increase of 4.4% YoY.
1. Hyundai Motor currently has overseas plants in Brazil, China, the Czech Republic, India, Russia, Turkey and the U.S.
2. Domestic Production relate to the vehicles produced in Korea for the overseas markets.
3. Domestic Sales(Sales in Korea) is based on retail sales while Overseas Sales(Global Sales excluding Korea) is based on shipments.
* ‘Consignment (EU)’ includes the amount of vehicles produced by Karsan (Turkish commercial vehicles manufacturer) on consignment.
– SUVs including Tucson and Santa Fe led sales in the U.S., up 10 and 18 percent respectively compared to last year.
– Sales of China recorded a steady increase with models including Elantra and Tucson as purchase tax remains low.
– Czech posted increased YoY sales as Tucson appeals to European customers consistently.
– Turkey maintained solid performance as sales of i10 and i20 in Europe increased since the third quarter of this year.