A reader from Carscoop caught the new 2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe in Fullerton, California. This new pictures of the future 3-door coupe caught close than the Hyundai Motor America Headquarters, gave us to think would make debut at the 2011 LA AutoShow, but finally the korean automaker will be waiting until next February at the 2012 Chicago AutoShow to do the reveal. (more…)
(November 12) Updated with new information, images and video of the official debut. 2.0 Turbo with 275 hp and 3.8 GDi V6 with 350 hp.
(November 11) Updated with new photos at the Yeongam Circuit.
Well, one day after Hyundai published the first official photos of the 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, here we share with you a lot of photos caught in the wild of the korean’s automaker RWD sport car. According to the source, this version are the 3.8 GT. Hit the jump and see all the photos! 🙂 (more…)
Update with new photos courtesy of a member of korean forum Bobaedream.
(November 8 ) Updated with first official images.
(November 7) Updated again with new exterior images and information.
Thanks to our friend Pure Adrenalin (gencoupe), we have some new information about the new specs and features (this not a confirmed information, but comes from a very reliable source).
1. Catalunya Copper (think Coupe prototype) exterior paint; others see name and/or slight color changes, as well.
2. Tilt & Telescopic (finally!) steering wheel.
3. Interior color changes (Brown -> Tan; think more red than before; and new grey inserts).
4. All AT versions going to the 8-speed automatic unit.
5. 2.0T will see 260 hp (regular) and 275 hp (premium), preliminary figures. 3.8 V6 will see 340 hp (regular) and 348 hp (premium), again preliminary figures. With a slight MPG bump of +1.
6. Two-stage ESC.
(November 6) Update with new exterior images.
(November 4) Update with new interior and exterior images.
Finally the new 2012 Genesis Coupe has been caught w/o any camouflage and we have it here for your delight, enjoy some of this cellphone pictures. How do you find the new facelift Genny, do you like it or not? let us know on the comments below.
Hyundai Motor America has confirmed the Veloster Turbo. Although we had already seen the spy photos and the official showcase of the new 1.6 T-GDi engine, Hyundai invites us to wait until January, at the 2012 Detroit Autoshow to know more details. (more…)